Fade

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Back with a new post and a new lewk!





Top, Skirt & Boots: Zara / Bag: Givenchy / Choker: Mazee

Yep. Caved in to my boyish tendencies once again and finally braved sporting a 'Fade' hairstyle, which is the shortest my hair has ever been. I was actually inspired to get this cut after seeing this video on men's tapered fade -- a decision done without much thought but one which I definitely don't regret. Flaunted my new 'do at the Candy Teen Con last October 29, which I had to attend due to #workduties. The theme of the event had a Halloween element to it, so the obvious and practical choice was to wear something black and a bit rock 'n rebel - kind of like reviving the Kookie look circa 2013. :P

So many things have happened since my last post...both good and extremely shitty. Any Deathbyplatform readers still lurking here? Give me a holler and leave a comment below. Would love to send some love back to you for sticking around!  




4 comments:

  1. Love your new hair! I've been thinking about going short, but I feel like the maintenance might be too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with this hair too! Haha! It's my fave thus far. And it's such an easy wash-and-wear style. But the maintenance is indeed tricky and can be a bit costly -- I keep on having my hair (side and back) shaved every so often!

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...