Transitional Dressing

Monday, July 25, 2016

Transitional dressing is in effect now that the "sweather weather" season is almost here.


Long vest: Stradivarius / Top: ASOS / Jeans: Forever21 / Shoes: Alexandre Birman (buy from HERE) / Bag: Celine

What exactly is "transitional dressing", you might ask. Simply put, it refers to pieces in your wardrobe which can be worn from one season to another -- in our case in the Philippines, it's from summer to the rainy or colder BER months or vice versa. The longline vest in this look is an example of a transitional piece. On hotter months, I can opt to wear this with a tank top and a pair of shorts. To ease my way into the colder months, I can wear it with a long-sleeved top and a midi skirt or pants.

How about you? What are the transitional clothes in your closet?

2 comments:

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...