Cool Blues & Greens

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jacket, Jeans, Shoes: Zara / Top: Daley Tee / Bag: F21 / Watch: Parfois / Earrings: Diva / Silver Cuff: Ruckus

This lovely tweed jacket was one of my great finds from the latest Zara end-of-season sale. There's something about the color and the print which is very reminiscent of Proenza Schouler's scuba suit-inspired SS '09 collection (I'm a sucker for green-blue-yellow color combos). The jacket has a simple leather detail beside the zipper which takes away the "granny factor" usually associated with tweed jackets. The pair of leopard-print sandals was also one of my Zara sale purchases (I went crazy during the sale, I'm telling you!). Even with the studded heels, the sandals look indubitably feminine so I had to offset it with masculine-looking jeans and a plain snapback.

Hope y'all having a great week so far! Can't wait for the weekend to arrive! I'm so ready for my well-deserved beach break! Woot!



13 comments:

  1. the shoes are so cool!! LOVE the jacket and the whole ensemble Ms.Kookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great jacket, not at all your grandmother's tweed! And those shoes, so cool.
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss getting to go to the beach often! I hope I can more this summer. :) That jacket is amazing! I love the colors and the leopard heels look great with the whole look. Your mix of feminine and masculine is always so inspiring! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket! It reminds me of the one in IRO SS13 collection :)

    Kaye Awatin
    http://www.thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Zara sales are an acceptable reason to go a little crazy, I think :P Really really gorgeous findings you've done! And great look, as always Kooks <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! the cap, the jacket, the jeans and the shoes! -i just love how you put it all together.
    SALE can indeed make you go craaaaazy!!! haha

    Cant wait for weekend too!
    Have fun on the beach Kookie!
    Go, get some tan! ;)



    http://zoevenegas.blogspot.com/

    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, head to toe. Great shoes!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost purchased that same jacket- wish I had now! You look amazing in it, loving the whole look. Great style as usual!

    XOXO!! Courtney

    http://cupcakeobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...