Orange Punch

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Orange so bright it could punch you in the face... :P


Dress: Caoros / Shoes: HDY

If you look at my IG feed and my sartorial choices, you'll know that I'm not one to shy away from punchy colors, especially it's for summer wear. This gorgeous tangerine caftan dress fits the bill for the perfect summer dress. It's such an eye-catching and fun piece that you can wear for lounging at the beach  or for dancing like crazy at a music festival (just swap the sandals with a pair of mid-calf boots). 

If you love this dress as much I do, you can get it from HERE. If you're also a first-time Zalora shopper, you can use my code (ZBAPZDPU) to get a 20% discount on your first purchase! Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...