Juicin'

Saturday, December 28, 2013


My top resolution this coming new year is to attempt living a healthy lifestyle (note: "attempt" being the operative word). I've been such a sloth for the most part of my whole 31 years of existence and I'm definitely starting to feel and see the effects of aging. My body hasn't been the same (I fooled myself into believing that my nasty puson or poochy tummy would eventually dissipate if I just let it be...but it never did) and my endurance is slowing down, amongst other important things. So at the beginning of this week, I started going to the gym with the help and motivation from dear friends (the last time I paid a visit to the gym was more than 10 years ago!). I've also started eating "healthy" (the topic being a subjective one). And since my skin has been breaking out recently due to accumulated stress from the past weeks, I've also decided to start juicing. Above is a photo of a green serum my friends made for me - a mixture of spinach, romain lettuce, cucumbers and green apples. I do have to acquaint myself more to the funky smell of fresh raw green juice...but the taste ain't bad at all -- in fact, it actually tastes good!

So, let's raise our juice glasses for 2014! How about you, what's your New Year's resolution? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. I totally understand, just got a juicer for Christmas. One of my goals is to actually go out for more things and exceed in everything even more than I did the year before.
    .... http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...