Le Paris

Saturday, November 2, 2013





Sweater: Choies / Jeans: Zara / Shoes: ASOS / Bag: Celine / Necklace: Mauve / Eyewear: from Shanghai

Our last day in Shanghai was spent roaming around Nanjing People's Square (which was conveniently situated behind our hotel) and hoarding all of the sweets my leftover yuan could buy from Hershey's Chocolate World. Just beside our hotel was this lovely strip of coffee shops which somehow reminded me of Paris (although I haven't been anywhere near Paris) and it seemed like a perfect backdrop to compensate my casual sweatshirt-over-jeans look. Believe it or not, all of the clothes I brought with me to Shanghai were overly casual and I only packed one pair of sneakers for our 4-day trip. Yes! You "heard" that right! Just one pair of shoes! And I survived! When I went to Seoul last year, I made a stupid decision of wearing heeled boots to ALL of our walking trips (as seen HERE). Those boots nearly killed my feet! I've learned my lesson from that trip though and chose comfort over fashion for a meet & greet with Shanghai. So for the succeeding Shanghai outfit posts, expect to see Ms. Burgundy Sneakers again.

P.S. Watch out for my Shanghai photo diary too, to be posted soon.



19 comments:

  1. Walking around the city really requires a comfortable pair of shoes! :) Well, the good thing about bringing one pair of shoes is that it ignites your creativity on how are going to pair your shoes with your outfit. Love the jacket here Miss Kookie and ph can't wait for your Shanghai photo diary! :)

    Lobe,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pull of a few decent outfits with just one pair of shoes but I managed to pull it off! Thanks for always leaving the most wonderful comments, Ericka! I'll try to speeden up the editing of my Shanghai snaps!

      Delete
  2. LOVE this outfit Ms.Kookie :) that sweater is rad!!!

    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunglasses!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Haggled tremendously with the seller to get it for a low price!

      Delete
  4. Hehe. I can relate. I remember going on a trip and brought all my heels. I never wore them after the trip, well, only for a month though. Love the photos and outfit, Kookie. You really blend in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sumuko ako after Seoul! For the Shanghai trip, kebs na sa fashion! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I always love your looks.. Effortless. Keep it up!!! :)

    http://yanmaling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater, the necklace and thattt bag! u r soo stylish..love ur blog dear!

    The Petite Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool look!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...