Let's Tessellate...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013





Sweater & Skirt: Zara / Bag: Balenciaga / Shoes: Alexander Wang (available HERE) / Necklace: Mauve

I'm flying to Shanghai on Thursday for our annual out-of-the-country company trip and I'm starting to feel fidgety and panicky. I hate the idea of leaving work behind and I wish I had more time in my hands to finish and polish what needs to be accomplished. I guess the excitement for another rendezvous with China (I was able to visit Beijing 7 years ago) hasn't sunk in and I would have to wait until the very last minute for the thrill of traveling to a different country to kick in. While I collect my thoughts and force myself to smile even with a ton of work on my lap, I leave you with an outfit post featuring another tribal print piece: an elusive sweater from Zara which I've been tracking down for months (and which eventually appeared online, brandishing itself at a sale price point of a mere $19.99!). I wore this to a night out with blogger friends whom I haven't seen for a while. It was great catching up with the FFT crew -- reminiscing how our group was formed and how much fun we had during our "fashion field trips" (hence the term, "FFT") years ago. I wish we could have more of these get-togethers. Le sigh.

P.S. I've recently renewed my love for my (faux) leather skirt from Zara so expect to see more of it in upcoming posts. You've been warned! Haha!



15 comments:

  1. Love this tribal & edgy outfit look! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is leaving for Jamaica this week too for his annual company trip. So exciting! It's always fun visiting other countries. :) I have that same Zara sweater! I was able to snag it at the sales price as well. I love how you wore it with the flare leather skirt and those booties are fabulous! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I just love that sweater. Have a safe flight to Shanghai! x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a grand time in Shanghai! Love the sweater :)

    Julia
    http://modmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look is so well put together. Really loving the sweater and the shoes!!! Oh, enjoy Shanghai and be safe. <3

    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors of that sweater!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kookie, this look is fabulous! Love everything about it, but especially the sexy shoes!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    P.S. Have a fantastic time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome! And these shoes!!!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the dark lush colours in this outfit!! gorgeous burgundy shade!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit Ms.Kookie!!! hope you'll have a great time in Shanghai :)


    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovin' your color combo!!! U look INCREDIBLE babe! And those Wang heels are soooo stunning!!! Love the leather lacing on them! Have a super trip babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm in love with the colors and print on your sweater, it looks great with the leather skater :) Funny how you mentioned in the previous post how you long for colder temperatures whereas I'm agonizing with the fact that you can't go bare-legged for about seven months from now on, sigh :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The whole outfit is absolutely chic! <3

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...