Palm Springs

Monday, June 17, 2013




 Jacket: Nastygal / Heels: Zara / Necklace: Margiela x H&M / Eyewear: Karen Walker / Jewelry: Wear Mauve

Say hello to my lovely tropical-print pajama pants. This pair is probably one of the most comfortable pair of bottoms I own, next to these printed wide-legged pants. These pants need not much styling nor accessorizing, hence the somber pairing with a simple tank top and bi-color jacket.

You can get the same pants HERE or a similar pair HERE. Below are other tropical print pieces you might also fancy:




P.S. Thanks to Honey for my Margiela x H&M neckpiece!



8 comments:

  1. Astig naman that neckpiece! :) Cool look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are perfect! I love that wide legged trousers are coming back into style again. They are so comfy and they can really be made to look very chic. I love the jacket and necklace! Very cool! <3
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are so cool!!! LOVE the whole outfit Ms.Kookie :)

    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pajama pants, I can feel the comfiness of it here. So breezy even it covers your entire legs. :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is amazing!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...