Low Key

Tuesday, February 26, 2013







 Jacket: thrifted / Top & Boots: Topshop / Shorts: Wrangler / Bag: SM Accessories / Sunglasses & Jewelry: Arm Party Manila

Once again, I apologize for the erratic posts. I was busy working on different things and I also just spent the past weekend in my favorite summer spot, La Union (if you're following me on Instagram, you would've probably seen my updates whilst I was enjoying big time in the northern surf central). Beach trips always call for low-key dressing, hence the casual ensemble comprised of my trusty Wrangler denim shorts (wore this the whole time while lounging on the beach, frolicking in the sand and pigging out -- haha!), a pair of worn-in boots, a bomber jacket (in case it got chilly at night), an ethnic-print rucksack which I got from the men's section of SM Accessories (this bag was able to carry all of my knick-knacks...and then some!) and cool eyewear and accessories swag from Arm Party Manila.

For the regular readers of this blog, you're probably tired of seeing numerous posts about my trips to La Union but I'm still gonna share photos anyway because I love that place so much. A photodiary is coming out soon. You've been warned. Haha!

* Get regular updates on Wrangler Philippines' newest items and promos through:



15 comments:

  1. cant wait to see the photodiary and sick jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lipshade are you using dear? nice oufit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Goddess of Bomber Jackets! ♥ Everything looks so amazing on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant believe you are sporting that bag!
    now am inspired to post mine!


    you are such an inspiration.
    you always rock.

    <3 you!



    http://zoevenegas.blogspot.com/


    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zoe!!!! The bag is too cool not to be posted! :)

      Delete
  5. always so rad!!! love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok to be busy Ms. Kookie! Take your time hehe. Following you now on IG :)
    Hope you can visit me again dear :)

    ★♡ Celebrity Style at the Oscars (^_^) ♡★
    Featuring eFoxCity Accessories - A Product / Shop Review

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket!! where did you but it? And the shorts too. How's the fit? Is the denim thick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! The jacket is thrifted. As for the shorts, yes the denim is relatively thick. For the size I got, I like the fit.

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...