Cut Like A Buffalo

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dress: F21 / Jacket: Romwe / Boots: Topshop / Bag: SM Accessories / Cross Bracelet: Romwe / Other Bracelets: Parfois / Belt: Moschino (via Designerati)

The chilly weather we've been currently experiencing in this eternally summer-filled country of ours has been a delightful welcome change (save for bathing in freezing water in the early morning -- I hate it!). I've been immensely enjoying covering myself up in long knit jumpers and jeans just to ward off the cold draft. The last time I wore the taupe maxi dress in these photos was about 2 years ago (yikes! it was that long!) but this time, I was able to pair it with a leather jacket since the weather permitted it. To add some spunk on otherwise plain jane look, I piled on some cool arm swag and added an SM Accessories fringe bag and Moschino belt (which I posted in my Instagram a few weeks ago).

I hope the weather here stays sunny and chilly forever! Haha!



22 comments:

  1. Very L.A look! Love it!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg kita forever!!! :D Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you gave that gorgeous belt a different and versatile take! <3

    www.katvaldez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!!! <3 So rad!! <3

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love it!!!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! Jersey knit dresses are so comfortable and that one looks amazing on you. I love it with the leather jacket and fringe bag! Perfect! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look from head to toe!!! aaahhh!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your accessories. Cute!!!! Please also visit my fashion blog:
    Ladies Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...