Not Too Old For CANDY

Tuesday, December 6, 2011


And I thought I was too old for candy...CANDY magazine that is! I guess it's true, fashion does transcend borders and age groups. Haha! Thank you so much to Candy magazine, especially to Sam Potenciano, for this feature. This is a perfect opportunity for me to reach out to a younger set of style savants. I hope you, Candy readers, get to appreciate my style even if I'm way beyond the Candy age group. :)

For more outfit details, check out this post HERE. Hope you guys can grab a copy of Candy December ish!


10 comments:

  1. congrats on this feature kookie! well deserved! :)
    Rovie,
    The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surely deserve to be here, Kookie! Such an inspiration to teen fashionistas! ♥

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Happy for u :)

    xoxo
    http://shishilovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading this today and Syrena got all excited to see you in the magazine! :p Very pretty and fashionable, as always, Kookie! :)

    Angel
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Wonder Woman: Weee! Thanks, Angel! Bring Syrena again to the next event. I want to see her again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for the feature miss kookie, am pretty sure you're also an inspiration for teen fashionistas.. well deserved ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Rovie/Arnie/Styleflux/Shishi & Roxanne: Thanks for the kind words, girls! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the feature, Kookie! Sana next year Previews Best Dressed ka na! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Cheryl: Parang hindi ata mangyayari yun! Haha! Thanks for the positive words though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...