PioPio

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This robe situation...



Robe: PioPio / Jeans: Levi's (Wedgie) / Shoes: Zara / Bag: From Blank

I'm living for this long robe from a new local brand I discovered a while back - PioPio. The gorgeous pistachio color and oriental print drew me in. If I'm too lazy to dress up (which is quite a normal occurrence nowadays), I can just throw in this robe with a pair of shorts and sneakers and I'm good to go. 

I'm really loving the new local brands that are popping up. Stay tuned for more posts as I share with you my latest local brand finds!




2 comments:

  1. This is probably the cutest robe or kimono I've seen so far. Super pretty!

    https://mihabalan.com/2017/08/16/jord-wood-watch-experience-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...