Gingham

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Where did summer go?



Skirt: Zara / Top: ASOS / Sandals: Zalora / Earrings: H&M

I'm still in denial that summer is already over. Now here we are, facing the dreaded rainy season yet again. I guess this self-denial is partially caused by a closet filled mostly with resort wear pieces (which I've been unconsciously slowly building throughout the year) such as this gingham skirt -- it's a fun and playful piece that's perfect for summer outdoor scenes but definitely not for gloomy, walking-on-puddle moments. Gahhhh! How do I even face the cold weather and the rain with this type of clothes? A major wardrobe evaluation must be done. And some major recycling of old clothes too.  

Speaking of clothes, I'll be selling some pre-loved ones (plus shoes and some accessories) at the Bloggers United 13! It will be held at Whitespace, Makati this coming June 3. For more details about this event, view the post here. Hope to see you guys at #BU13!

P.S. The dog in these photos is my furball baby and the love of my life, Mr. Jacob. You can see more of him on my Instagram (@kookiebuhain). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...