Cool in Culottes

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Keeping it cool in culottes...





Top & Culottes: Zara / Heels: Alexander Wang / Bag: Celine

Last Saturday, I attended Cosmo's Fun Fearless Life event for work-related duties (which explains my absence from Bloggers United 8). As the event had a summer theme, was held outdoors and started in the early afternoon, I had to make sure I dressed up appropriately - chic enough but still ready to take on the assault of the dry, hot weather. That day was particularly extra humid - I don't easily sweat but my sweat glands had quite a party. A cotton cropped top with deep armholes (which allowed them 'pits to breathe) was a sensible choice, as well as open-toe sandals and a pair of culottes which, though midi in length, were light enough and baggy and provided enough room for ventilation for my legs.

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!






8 comments:

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...