That 70's Show

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Enjoying every bit of the summer season before it ends...






Top & Jeans: Forever 21 / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Bag: Givenchy / Eyewear: Karen Walker

Off-shoulder tops and dresses are quintessential summer pieces which every one should have in their closet. They're easy to wear and can go with almost any type of bottom...so hoard if you must! Personally though, I prefer pairing off-shoulder tops with denim - from cut-off shorts, dungarees, to jeans. As soon as I saw this flouncy top from the rack, I knew exactly how I wanted to style it - ala boheme summer girl from the 70s, complete with wide leg jeans and platform sandals. Tell me, how would you style your off-shoulder tops?

Other off-shoulder pieces are available at Zalora: here, here and here. If you're a first-time Zalora shoppper, just use the code ZBAPZDPU to avail of a 15% discount!



13 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I really like your blog, even if you rarely publish posts! I wonder, who takes your photos? :)

    xx
    Sarah
    http://ofstyleandwanderlust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! Apologies for the late reply. I'm blessed to have a boyfriend who can take nice photos. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the 70s vibe!! You look great!

    Airish 💋
    http://airishabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh.. Coachella, is that you? you look so festival-ready!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish ko lang nag-Coachella ako! And, I can't wear platforms there...baka madapa ako! Hahaha! ;P

      Delete
  4. glad you posted today... looking perf, as always! miss you, Kookie! <3

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too, Eden! Kiss the little one for me!

      Delete
  5. I love the off the shoulder top :) looks great!

    Www.aliceinangkorland.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...