Unpublished

Monday, October 6, 2014


Photos which have never seen the light of day...




...until now.

I've almost forgotten about these images until I saw them, together with a bunch of other old photos, while sifting through my SD card. These are unpublished photos from a shoot I had with a local shoe brand two years ago.  I and a couple of fashion bloggers were handpicked to collaborate with the brand and design a few pairs of shoes with our signature style stamped onto it. It would have been amazing if this project had pushed through as planned... but why it never did continues to remain a mystery. :?

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Love that flower print loook, it's amazing! Xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great matching floral look! Love this post!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST DAILY!

    KARIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  3. colorful! ang saya!! i miss your posts, kookie!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I am your forever fan. I <3 your style!

    xx
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have perfect legs! We are super- jealous! ;*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you wear more colours, Kookie!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...