#WeAre7107

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


I'm pretty sure most of you have already gotten wind of the most-anticipated music event in the country that will shake up and kick-off the new year -- yes, I'm referring to the 7107 International Music Festival. If you're like me who consumes music daily (like the good drug that it is) in heavy doses, then this is one event that would be a considered a sin to miss! Just imagine Red Hot Chili Peppers, Up Dharma Down, Empire of The Sun, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour and a slew of other notable international and local artists rockin' it up under the glorious summer sun for two days! I think I might just pee in my pants once I see Anthony Kiedis and Flea perform live on-stage! Waaah!

Most of you also know how my heart has been pining for Coachella for years and 7107 IMF may actually be the next best thing to it...without having to fly overseas! Ahhhhh, heaven!

(Note: I've "heard" that the 2nd phase of performers are already being finalized and the list will be released in the coming days! If you're fans of Kedrick Lamar and Kaskade, you'll be happy to know that they're already confirmed for the next line up! Whuuuuut!).


Apart from the great musical acts performing in the 2-day event, there will also be art installations scattered around the venue. Of course, food and liquor vendors will also be present at the event (it ain't going to be a fun fest without them booze and food!). 7107 IMF will also donate a portion of the event proceeds to help rebuild, rehabilitate and fun relief projects for the Typhoon Yolanda victims -- all the more reason to attend this amazing music fest!

Now, for those of you who've been mulling over the "steep" ticket prices for 7107 IMF, try to assume this perspective to help justify that purchase: if you would openly spend (or have spent) more than P10,000 for a one night only performance of your favorite artist, spending P10,000 (under General Admission) or P25,000 (under VIP) for a full 2-day music event ain't that bad... in fact, it's a good deal. So stop whining and contemplating and go get those tickets already before they get sold out ( I already got one for myself)! Tickets are available for online purchase HERE.

 For the complete festival details, go to www.7107imf.com. I also suggest that you stalk 7107's social media accounts for info on ticket giveaways, special promos/discounts and other event updates.

http://www.facebook.com/7107IMF
https://twitter.com/7107IMF
http://instagram.com/weare7107#

 Hope to see you guys at Clark on February 22-23! #WeAre7107!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...