Everybody Talks

Monday, May 20, 2013





Top: ASOS (similar here) / Wraparound Shirt: Sheinside / Shorts: Street Beat Boutique (similar here) / Boots: Dolce Vita (similar here & here) / 
Bag: via Designerati / Cuff: Margiela x H&M

If you've been following me on Instagram, your IG feed would've probably been inundated with photos of my crazy awesome Wanderland Music & Arts Festival experience over the weekend. For a first-ever legit, quality music fest, Wanderland did not disappoint. Their band lineup turned me into a panicky and desperate beaver, scouring my social media network for tickets up until the very last minute. Obviously, we all know I got my happy ending. This uber casual cropped top + distressed denim outfit was the best I could cook up for Wanderland, even if I knew that it's a cookie cutter ensemble that would get lost in a sea of girls clad in similar articles of clothing. And boy, was I right. The Wanderland field was teeming with hipster girls in their floral wreaths, tank top, boots and denim shorts. I even saw someone wearing a black cropped top and denim shorts with a shirt wrapped around her waist too. Yikes. Oh well. Next time, I'll make sure my outfit is different from 80% of the festival population. Haha.

I'll be posting my Wanderland photos in a separate entry so watch out for that. Happy Monday, y'all!
 
P.S. Get a similar music festival look here:






18 comments:

  1. Aww...that's the worst when you look like everyone else. It can be hard to make yourself standout especially among the festival crowd! I bet it was so fun and I have been enjoying your IG photos. :) Love this look and that bag is perfect. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toni! I think I could've done better, outfit-wise. I was just lacking the resources and I got really lazy dressing up. Haha!

      Delete
  2. That's so awesome you went to a music festival! Live music is the best. It's hard to dress "unique" when you just want to be comfortable and enjoy a long day. You always look so elegant in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitzi. Music is really dear to me and seeing my fave international bands play live is such a thrilling experience!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Kookie! Was just wondering how long your ASOS order took to get to the PH? I've been waiting for a package I ordered quite a while back and I'm getting worried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Kolleen! I usually get my orders within 3 weeks - a month based on standard shipping.

      Delete
  4. wow!! this is amazing!!! LOVE everything Ms.Kookie! that crop top, those shorts and that music festival vibe!!! tres CHIC!!

    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. am digging your 90's look!
    too bad i miss the big event.
    tsk tsk...

    thanks for your IG pics, you kept me posted.


    zoë


    http://zoevenegas.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool outfit!!! I love everything and I fell in love with the boots...

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the Wanderland photos! Looked like a cool night :) I DIE every time I see that bag. Seriously it gets me every time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! You should get the real deal...the Alexander Wang Diego. :)

      Delete
  8. One word: Perfection! ♥ I'm really excited to see your photos at the Wanderland event. I regret that I did not go there, but hey, there's always next time, right? :)

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...