Grunge & Gasoline

Monday, May 6, 2013





Bag: Alexander Wang / Boots: Zara / Plaid Shirt: Folded & Hung / Silver (Men's) Bracelets: SM Accessories

O-M-G! It's the return of the flannel shirt! Before you all throw daggers at me, let's just blame it on my infatuation for anything depicting 90's grunge, shall we? And let's consider this timely sartorial concoction as an homage to Coachella (which ended a few weeks ago). Yeah, yeah, I know. The Coachella topic is becoming pretty redundant. Everyone's talking about it, almost everyone wished they were in Palm Springs prancing around to good music while garbed in their own gypsy/rocker-inspired looks. Well, who can blame us denizens who are stationed from halfway across the globe and have only post-Coachella photos to ogle at?

Oh well. Coachella. Someday. Soon. I hope.


11 comments:

  1. Oh yeah flannels are must have! U look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look girl!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this Ms.Kookie!!! uber Chic!!!


    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so my weakness! I love the pics! The grunge touch on your look plus the edginess of this look makes my eyes and heart melt like an ice cream under the scorching heat of the sun! ♥♥♥

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so inspired by your look that I had to save it to my fashion inspiration file on my computer <3

    xx, Aurora
    http://auroranhenkarit.costume.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, Aurora! I got so giddy with your comment. Glad you dropped by!

      Delete
  6. It's a perfect outfit for Coachella for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness chica...you always look like the coolest girl! I LOVE LOVE these photos, and your posies are stellar. Rocking awesome as always!

    XOXO! Courtney

    http://www.cupcakeobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an effortlessly amazing look!!! <33 x

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...