Drive

Tuesday, April 2, 2013





Jacket: H&M / Skort: Zara / Top: Romwe / Bag: Alexander Wang / Shoes: Mango

Have any of you seen the movie, "Drive"? Aside from the luscious eye-candy that is Ryan Gosling, there's another element in that movie which got my eyee glued onto the screen...Ryan's amazing bomber jacket! It looked so damn badass, especially when paired with those gloves and that toothpick! Haha! The H&M jacket I'm wearing here (which I've already blogged about before) reminds me a bit of Ryan's jacket. Wore this with le Zara skort (again???) to the Bershka Manila grand opening party which was graced by DJ Eve (my new girl crush!) and another eye-candy (and blogger), Pelayo. Will post photos of this fun event soon!

P.S. Come follow me on Instagram (@kookiebuhain) for blog updates and exclusive previews on occurrences on my life 
which I don't get to publish here. Ciao!


20 comments:

  1. I always love your style. love your outfit from top to toe...

    -Lulut-
    www.lulutmarganingtyas.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your jacket, Kookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikaw na Kooks! You make ska foldings look fab hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the shoes.MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the outfit Ms.Kookie :)
    that amazing Zara skort!


    czarina
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. ryan's jacket was indeed bad ass! and this jacket is the same…<3

    eh ano kung repeated yung closet items mo…they're fab naman so gow! i'm guilty naman kasi..haha!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Keri lang paulit-ulit basta you change it up!

      Delete
  7. such an amazing look! love that jacket :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECTION! Loving everything from the shapes to the colors!!!


    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg!! i was just browsing thru the zara site and saw that short!! aaahh!! i want it!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this skirt !!


    afrogenik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your jacket is awesome and I love your wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jacket Gosling wears in that film! And that you're wearing is so close to it that I need to go check out the nearest H&M ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...