Pink Floyd

Sunday, December 30, 2012

 T-Shirt: Street Beat Boutique / Pants: Silence & Noise (Urban Outiftters) / Boots: Jeffrey Campbell / Bangles: Mauve / Necklace: FRKRS / Bag: Designerati

I've been on the hunt for a legit-looking worn-out band shirt for quite a long time now (most of the band shirts I see in stores or online are actually quite shitty) so when I saw this Pink Floyd shirt at the St. James Bazaar, my eyes lit up and I was smiling from ear to ear. Not only does this shirt have the worn-out feel I was looking for, it also features Pink Floyd! Pink Floyd is probably one of most iconic rock groups of our lifetime (go Google them up). I was feeling a bit hippie with this band shirt on so I decided to dial up the hippie look with a pair of full-on velvet bell bottoms (wore this to BU3). Threw in the trusty wide-brimmed fedora, some badass Mauve arm swag and I was ready, once again, for my music fest date.

In other news, the new year is fast approaching (one more day to go! woot!)! 2012 was a blast but I'm wishing 2013 will be a whole lot kick ass! Passing on this wish to you guys, too! Cheers!



21 comments:

  1. kookie!! i love the pants!! yan din ba yung suot mo last bu3? i so love it!! :D

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the velvet pants. style killer. :)

    sef.:)
    http://seftiburcio.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stef! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Panalo to, Ms. Kookie! Whatever you wear talaga, you made them work! Love this!

    Happy new year!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants are velvet cloth? So cool! :))


    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pink floyd <33

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you rock once again, Kookie!! <3 Love everything!! :)

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so love your pants. winner!

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ariel! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  8. love your hat!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your style!
    you look fantastic,
    we're following you now :)
    xxx



    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love this look Ms.Kookie!!

    Happy New Year :)

    czarina♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Czarina!!! Happy a fantastic New Year, aight?

      Delete
  11. I want those pants! So amazing~ Reminds me of the 90's~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those pants talaga kooks, lakas maka rockstar. and of course the shirt is awesome :) happpy new year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...