Seoul, Day 2

Monday, May 14, 2012


MORE PHOTOS AFTER THE JUMP (Click on "Read More")




Our 2nd day in Seoul was spent touring Lotte World and Yeouido Park (one of the cherry blossom parks in Seoul). I'm not a fan of amusement parks so I didn't bother lingering inside Lotte World. I just quickly joined my officemates in touring the Horror House (which, by the way, scared the sh*t out of me), watched a 3D show, ate lunch and left the place hours before meet-up time to explore the shops in Lotte (haha!). The highlight of Day 2 was definitely the bicycle ride in Yeouido Park (the last time I rode a bike was almost 16 years ago). The cherry blossom trees were a bit of a let down though. They weren't as lush and abundant as I had wished them to be. If it weren't for the fun bike ride (and the delicious chicken barbecues), the long trip to Yeouido wouldn't have been worth it. Don't get me wrong though, I still love Seoul and I would love to visit Yeouido again (with proper footwear on).


13 comments:

  1. kaingget!! love the photos!! mike will faint when he sees this! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you had fun! Lovely photos! I would love to visit Seoul someday! <3 Looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in the photos, Kookie!
    Seoul seems like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every photo is so cute, especially of the children. They're absolutely adorable!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Those Korean kids are the cutest!! I wanna squeeze 'em all! ♥ And you look gorgeous in those shots, Kookie! Felt the happy kid in you sa bike ride photo!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos! I can't wait to go back there again.. Korea is such a wonderful place!

    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. kookie ang kawaii mo haha! :D ang galing mo kumuha ng photos, i wanna learn some photography styles na ganyan :D hihi
    Rovie, The Bargain doll

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS POST! UNFORTUNATELY NEVER BEEN THERE!
    KISS FROM ITALY!

    hip&chips

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely naman! How cute are those kids oh? Really love your attire pa rin heheh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the youth and vitality in all these photos. And you look gorgeous!

    xx Nia

    www.LIVEGLAMORDIE.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photos,you look great. I wanna visit Seoul someday,

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all the photos Ms. Kookie! everything is wonderful!

    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...