Sea, Sand and Surf

Sunday, May 27, 2012

(Polka Dot Bikini: Soak Swimwear// Floral Bikini: H&M// Cover Up: Sabrina)

Summer loving in La Union -- my favorite place to unwind, flirt with the waves and get burnt. These are two set of weekends' worth of photos. Not that much, I know. Most of the time, I didn't bother taking my camera to the beach as it was a bit of a nuisance lugging a contraption around and forever minding it. You might be yawning in boredom already with my infinite beach photos featuring La Union. What's new, right? But I just can't help it. I love this place so much and I want to share every single happy encounter I have of it with you. Now tell me...where is your favorite summer spot? :)

 P.S. Please don't mind the flabs. I am not 'fishing' when I say this but I am fully wear that I don't have the best bikini body. I don't exercise and it shows. Well, to hell with flabs and love handles! Love your bodies!


15 comments:

  1. Well I think you look great! So me people would love to have a bod like yours ;) Cute bikinis too!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay naku Ms. Kookie! Asan ang flabs dyan? Wala ako makita! Hahhaah! You still look really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kookie! We have the same H&M bikini :) I saw you in SMX for Fashion Week, Thursday. I just got shy to say hi!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I've missed surfing. I just went to Apulit Island in El Nido for an assignment and it was sooo beautiful it's ridiculous. You should try snorkeling there, the marine life is majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beach photos are always so nice, Kookie! I'll never get tired of those :) Wish I could also learn how to surf! Really looks like a lot of fun!!! :) Hope to see you again soon :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  6. gahh! so jealous that you know how to surf! <3

    love the chic swimsuits and that oversized beach wrap…<3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos are awesome! and you're looking good in those bikinis Ms. Kookie :)



    czarina♥
    paint it stripes
    xoxo!
    New Photo Diary 'Wind and Sea' is up, Hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic in a bikini. You make me wish I'm not pregnant :O( well, just a tad.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate you for being so cool. -.- haha These photos makes me wanna dive right in!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. "to hell with flabs and love handles! Love your bodies!"

    Amen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all your bikinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esp the polka dotted one!!!!!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice!!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...