Hong Kong Day 1

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 (Top: Zara // Pants: Topshop // Chain Harness: courtesy of Anagon // Belt: F&H // Mesh Flats: Trunkshow // Bag: Carbon // Hat: from a bazaar)

Just got back home last Saturday night from a three-day company trip to every shopper's paradise, Hong Kong! The last time I went to HK, I was about 12 years old who didn't care much about shopping and dreaded ceaseless walks around the city. This time, I prepared myself mentally and physically (I only brought flat pairs of shoes with me...could you believe that???) for the shopping battle I was about to face and I made sure I had enough cash to burn. On our first day, we went on a city tour in the morning and then conquered H&M in Harbor City right after. You could say that I pretty much spent most of my time and money in H&M (I loved their selection of clothes! And I do prefer H&M over Forever 21). The night before our flight to HK, I actually prepared a list of items that I HAD to shop for and out of that long list, I think I was only able to tick out two items...the rest of the things I spent on were random finds. Haha!

I'll be sharing some photos of the items I bought soon! For now, I leave you with snippets of our first day in HK. Tootles, dearies!



17 comments:

  1. me three. h&M over f21.

    dang, when i saw the chain harness, naisip ko agad for sure pinaalis sayu yan when you pass the security check. hahahahaha. ang taray, may bakal talaga sa katawan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den, I only wore all of my "bakals" when I got to HK coz for sure, tutunog lahat ng security checking devices sa airport. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in HK right nowww!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos Kookie! excited to see your H&M purchases! share soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss HK, can't wait to see what you bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no matter what country youre in, youre still as fashionable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah Hong Kong, my 2nd home. hahaha... and definitely H&M over f21.

    I was wondering if you were going for platforms there... taas kamay na talaga ko if you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this, I adore it when you wear the chain harness!! Also sounds like you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for a moment there i thought, it must have been very tiring for you to take off all those trinkets then put them back on after the scan!

    love your mesh sandals!


    Perfumed Red Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the chain harness!! LOVE your style so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot believe we weren't able to meet up :( well lets hope that when everything goes according to plan with this Manila trip and Fashion Week, I can see you, Karl, Nicole and Andre!

    One Love,
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. pls tell me you bought some shoes! hahaha nag HK ka pla bruha ka hehe love u see u sa fri babe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool pics babe! Ahh I miss Hong Kong <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got great style ! Loved the pics :-)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool, we have the same red suitcase! haha

    http://beautyxthebeach.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also spent a lot of time on H&M while I was in HK last year. Love the body chain!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...