Crossover Denim

Friday, May 12, 2017

Struggling in denim in this hot, hot heat...




Dress (worn as a top): Neon Island / Jeans & Shoes: Zara / Earrings: Mango

Let's talk about these jeans. 

As a self-professed denim lover, I find extreme joy in discovering new denim pieces and this pair of crossover pants just takes the cake. It has everything I want in a pair of jeans -- it's high rise, cropped, wide-legged, unique and super comfortable. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of  'mom' selvedge jeans that's actually flattering on the body. Not sure if this is even feasible but I will keep on searching. Wish me luck. Haha!

What's the best pair of denims that you have inside your closet? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...