Namesake

Sunday, August 11, 2013



Finally, I found a necklace that I can call my own. Literally.

I've been trying to source out affordable, good-quality name necklaces but my search has always ended in vain...until I stumbled upon oNecklace.com. This online shop offers a variety of necklaces, from monograms, names to engraved types. The necklaces are also available in either yellow gold, silver, white gold or diamond finish. I love that my personalized necklace is made of 24k gold-plated material which makes it tarnish-free (fancy jewelry don't last long for me, what with my "acidic" skin). And the price? The necklace is a steal for just $48.95! I think I might just get my loved ones their own personalized necklaces too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...