Deja Vu

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dress: Folded & Hung / Boots: Miista / Specs: ASOS / Ring: Gold Couture / Earrings: SM Accessories

If you think you've seen this dress somewhere in this blog before, well, you did...only this time, the dress is in black. The fact that I got this dress in another color only proves how much I love it -- such a fresh and minimalist piece. Oh, check out the bad ass skull ring. Very Alexander McQueen, don't you think?

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@kookiebuhain) for blog updates!


13 comments:

  1. youre on twitter na! yey! kookieee see you on BU4 and i hope i get to buy stuff from you na talaga. looking pretty, as always <3

    love,
    banisa

    www,onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my love! Finally! And yes, see you on December!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaye! Cheers to all tattoo lovers!

      Delete
  3. Omg it looks so summery over there! O__o
    And yep sometimes it's just too hard to choose between different colors so the problem is usually solved by taking one of each :P

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun was shining so bright when these photos were taken. And yes, if the piece is affordable, get it in all colors!

      Delete
  4. Love the black dress more than the blue one. Looking great as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new tatt! That's the exact same area I would like to put one if I ever decide to get one :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I love this look! I've featured you in my trends post which you can view it at www.sarahloves.co.uk

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeahh I remember the dress, I had commented in the other post too...I love it!!!! Amazing shoes here too, so edgy!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...