Scuba

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dress: Folded & Hung / Boots: Alexander Wang / Clutch & Bangles: SM Accessories Eyewear: Karen Walker / Earrings: F21

This scuba suit-inspired dress was something I unearthed from the racks of Folded & Hung (I'm seriously loving the brand's current collection filled with sportswear chic pieces) and I just love how simple the design is but is spiced up with special details such as mesh pockets and zippers. To be honest, I got drawn to this dress because it somehow resembles the neon dress I wore to the Preview Best Dressed Ball. If you're not a fan of blue then you'll be happy to know that this dress is also available in black (which I have as well. haha!).

P.S. I'm now sporting a shorter 'do, similar to a guy's "barber's cut". I think I was a boy in my past life. Hahaha!


*Photos by Tricia Flores


17 comments:

  1. Parang you look slimmer here pa lalo than when you were wearing the neon dress. Mas bet ko to coz of the special details nga. :)

    Super fab even with shorter hair! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slimmer? I gained weight pa nga! Kain ako ng kain! Haha! Baka sa photos lang. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit and your hair is amazing!! x

    Sofia,
    sofiagatchalian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic dress!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing outfit! love how you styled the dress






    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detailed pockets is what makes it special!!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms. Kookie!
    I super love the hair.. parang ginaya ka ata ni Miley Cyrus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Feeling ko din! Chos! Seriously though, Miley looks so good with her short hair! Didn't like her before. Now, parang I kinda like her na. hahahaha!

      Delete
  7. Didn't see this dress in their branch here. You look amazing, as always. Love the blueness of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with your hair style...Don't ever change it!!Nobody rocks short hair like you do Kookie :)

    AND you rock that outfit pretty good as well, such a cool dress and oooh mi goosh love the shoooooeeesss....<3

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...