Panther

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jacket: Pinkaholic / Skirt: F21 / Mesh Top: ASOS / Boots: Alexander Wang / Eyewear: Karen Walker / Purse: SM Accessories

Here I go again with my infatuation for bomber jackets. I just can't get enough of them! They scream "tomboy" in the most amazingly cool way and they totally fit my style. This particular jacket is obviously Givenchy-inspired. Yes, you can call it a knock off but I really don't care. C'mon, I don't think I'd allow myself to sweat buckets of cash on just a single piece of jacket. It's just not worth it.  Besides, I couldn't resist the panther + floral print - it's such an odd pairing but in a good way - so even if the jacket was just designer-inspired, I went for it. Right off the bat, I already knew which pieces I wanted to mix with this jacket as soon as I was done adding it to my cart. Bomber + Mesh + Waxed Mini + Boots = a relaxed look with a tinge of grunge appeal.

P.S. Say hello my new tat, Mr. Flying Paper Crane. Haha! I also have another new tat on my arms. Will show photos of my latest ink session with my good friend, Nicole, soon!



14 comments:

  1. That jacket is funky, though only a few could pull it off (that includes you. Others might end up looking a little funny).

    I also can't be bothered to spend a fortune on branded stuff. What for? I'm too close-fisted to splurge on a luxury item.

    Yay to the new tat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say when you start getting inked, you'd end up wanting for more. I like the new ink and I love the skirt. I agree with the previous comment too. You're one of the few that can pull off wearing bomber jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bomber jacket! It looks great with the rest of the outfit, very biker meets fashionista!

    xoxo,
    Maria

    http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous! I love the jacket, too. Huge fan of bombers.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic prints!


    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the tattoo is so cute and unique :D, love it....And the jacket is cool as well, and yes it is SO you :]

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing jacket, tomboy indeed! love it :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kookie! Have been a secret fan of yours for years (haha, years talaga!) that's why for a collab online clothes business of my friend and i, isa ka talaga sa mga naging *market* peg! Please let me know how we can get in touch with you. We'd love to share some pieces that you have inspired. Naks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I'm so touched naman! Thank you! You can email me at deathbyplatforms01@gmail.com. I also have Twitter now (@kookiebuhain). Hehe.

      Delete
    2. You replied! (i must screenshot, hehe:p). Swear, ako na yata ang President ng deathbyplatforms - Las Pinas fans club. Anyhoo, super excited! Will send an e-mail tonight and hope you'll like and use our simple *gifts*

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the comment, Kookie! I've always had this impression that you're a snob so I got kilig when I read your comment and had to double check if it was really you. Haha!

    I love the sunnies and the jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I get the "snobby" comment quite a lot. I'm aware that I can look mataray at times but deep inside, really, i'm mabait. Hahaha!

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...