Wanderlust

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Folded & Hung romper; Bimbim Haus jacket; Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony boots; ASOS bracelet; Gold Dot ring; Maris clutch

Playsuits, together with dresses, are the easiest things to wear especially if you're in a rush. Just quickly grab a pair of heels (and a jacket if you wish) and you can be out of the door in less than 2minutes. It's a good thing that there are a lot of playsuits available in the market that have fantastic prints and details on them. It makes dressing up easy. My abstract print playsuit from Folded & Hung has this fun back-detail ventilation action going on which is quite perfect for the summer months, donchathink? Y'all know I don't do "sweet" so I grabbed my trusty bleached jacket for a trippy grunge look.

Special thanks to the amazing Anton for these photos!



16 comments:

  1. Love your clutch and jacket!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your style!!!!!!!!
    Eirini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim jacket!!

    xoxo Raffi ♥

    www.raffialcantara.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glamour-Rocks-Raffi-Alcantara/416004858458145

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination!!! =)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit, Kookie!

    Julia

    modmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh!!! Super love that playsuit!!! :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your acid wash jacket is so cool. :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a stunner!!! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats one sexy romper! Ive seen you on Chictopia and im very overwhelmed by your comments when i found out you were Kookie Buhain. Ive read you on preview magazines. Ive always loved fashion but im a newb to blogging and social network sites for fashion! :)

    XO
    www.coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic romper!


    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I super love the photos and your playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the whole style.

    it is appreciated if you take time to visit my blog and follow me :)
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I just say, I loooove your hair! I am toying with the idea of chopping all of mine off too, but I can't seem to commit and decide on a style.

    And yes, that was probably me you saw! I now live at the Fort! Next time come say hi ;)





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...