Lisbeth

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hoodie Jacket: Folded & Hung// Jeans: Zara// Boots: Topshop// Bag: SM Accessories

This cool Folded & Hung cropped hoodie jacket reminds me somehow of Lisbeth Salander (from Girl With A Dragon Tattoo). If Lisbeth was a bit more cheery and cheeky, she would've probably worn a tight-fitting pair of leopard print jeans too, although I hardly doubt she'll go as far as sporting a pumped-up fuchsia purse. Well, I just had to add some color to this almost-menacing look. By the way, I'm happy to announce that I'm one of Folded & Hung's newest brand ambassadors! Thank you so much to F&H for this opportunity. Expect more F&H outfits in the upcoming posts!

Hope you lot are safe and doing fine!



10 comments:

  1. Fierce! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can pull off a hoodie the way you do. Bakit parang kahit ano keribels mo lang? bongga mo talaga!!! I hope you're safe too :)

    ♥ Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the perfect alter ego, Kookie! Love the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lllooooove the leo pants (hmm wonder if Zara still has them..), the boots and the cutest little pink bag aww :D A killer look.

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR BAG is GORGEOUS!!
    And congrats! for being F&H newest ambassador!! :)

    allthelusciousthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing bag!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with this outfit! I love hoodies and leather vests/jackets together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the purse and the edgy vibe of this look :)
    the girl with the dragon tattoo was so disturbing. i wasn't expecting it to be so graphic.

    Universe de Mirage

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...