Floral Ombre

Monday, August 6, 2012

 Jacket: H&M// Top: Daley Tees// Skirt: Zara// Shoes: Miista// Bangle & Skull Ring: courtesy of Gold Couture// Bag: F21

It's been a while since I last took this silver tulip skirt out. My friends in the office would always tease me on just how short this skirt is -- I mean, if I just bend my legs, you'd already see my "soul" peeking through. For additional laughs, I would always do this one-leg-stretched-to-the-side pose just to disgust my officemates further. Hahaha! Don't worry though. I always wear "cycling" shorts (*the horror!*) for skirts as shorts as this. So...there won't be any incriminating visuals of things that are not supposed to be seen anytime soon. I'm a good girl, yah know. On a different note, we've been experiencing quite a tumultuous weather lately. I understand the fiery wrath typhoons shower upon us every time they decide to drop by our country but what I just couldn't get is how crazy and fickle-minded the weather is...after the storm has gone. Allow me to visualize it for you: At night, I would sleep with heavy rain pouring and loud wind gushing outside my window. When I wake up in the morning, it would be shiny outside with no sign of overcast. And then, once I'm done with my bath and am ready to dress up for work, it would start raining again! Gaaaah! Mother Weather, please make up your damn mind! People are getting sick (literally) because of your PMS fits! 

Bah.

P.S. I'm skipping the Streetstyle Inspiration post for today and will resume with it in the coming days. Also, check out the awful hair color. Awful. Hair. Color. Blech!



23 comments:

  1. LOOOVEEE this outfit so much!your shoes and your bracelet <333 amaziing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! awesome jacket :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in case you're ready to let go of that Zara skirt, please do let me know, Kookie!!! AHHHH ♥ So pretty! Everything in this ensemble's lovely!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natawa naman ako sa comment mo! Haha! Thanks, Arnie!

      Delete
  4. OMG I love this! every detail is awesome.. especially the skull ring! Those shoes and skirt and nuts!
    sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous jacket!


    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt!! :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ombre hair rin with the floral outfit! Nice pa rin! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing you on Chictopia I had to check out your blog. You look so awesome! I'm loving your shoes here. Did you take these photos with your 35mm lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Photos were taken with a 50mm lens. :)

      Delete
  9. Great look...Shoes are to die for...Xx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so fabulous! I love your blog! Definitely following now. Stay in touch and check out my new blog! xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the Skirt and ALL ! Love this outfit to die <3


    http://theskinnystylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your style, loving your blog sooo you've definitely got yourself a new follower :)
    The ombre jacket is crazy gorgeous and i love the cut of the skirt so much. And the shoeeeeeesss ah... Pretty much loving everything about this look really...:P
    Oh and hope the weather calms down over there soon!

    Love from Finland,
    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ganda mo forever kookie!! i so peg your style :) your hair looks great on you :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit! Love everything in it, especially the skirt and skull ring!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaah,,,yes, I have the same skirt, and it is pretty shorts, can't do the "bend over' pose at all! :D, but, I still love it, and like to see it on you too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shoes are everything!! and I love that haircut on you!! Awesome ish!!

    Emijaa Jaaemil
    www.emijaajaaemil.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, I'm in love with your shoesssss. I want to have oneeee..

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...