Themed Fridays: Embellished

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

(Jeans, Bag, Earrings: F21// Top: WAGW// Platforms: Jessica Simpson)

Two weeks ago, we started having Themed Fridays at work wherein every Friday, we had to dress according to a specific theme. The theme last Friday was Embellishments -- pieces which had studs, sequins or beads in them. Can you just imagine how flashy everyone looked and how illuminated the office was with our glimmering embellished clothes? Haha! Obviously, I had to go with this sequined top to match the theme. While it's just a short top, it had full-on sequins which can be spotted from a mile away! The day I was wearing this ensemble, a stranger actually came up to me (while I was waiting for a cab) and said to me these very exact words: "I love!" (with a matching once-over and 3-snap hand gesture). That comment made my day! Hahaha!



18 comments:

  1. I love the hair, top and pants!!! It's cool pulling off the top in broad daylight. I wouldve used it for a night out, so I'm glad to see some choices here! I would really love for us to follow each other! Let me know if you followed me already so I can follow back ASAP! Leave your link!

    Let's keep in touch!
    -Eva
    www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THOSE PANTSSSS! You look like you just came off the shooting of That 70's Show. Gorj, Ms. Kookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe if I also saw you that day, I'd say "bongga ka teh" pak na pak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entire look is fabulous from hair to flare bottom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the 'flare bottom' comment! Pak!

      Delete
  5. I would do the 3-snap hand gesture too. Very-LA-girl-like hehehe. :)
    You look so fab! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I didn't want to say "black" coz baka tawagin akong racist but you get what I mean. :)

      Delete
  6. Ohh, gorgeous pants.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always gorgeous, Kookie!! I love your style! :">

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! So gorgeous!! :D
    love the top!! and the pants!!! <3
    your style ROCKS!! :D

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jeans! What a rich colour! Really love this outfit, look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...