Stuck In A Rut, Part Two

Sunday, July 8, 2012

(Top: Pink Belter// Pants: Topshop// Heels: CMG// Bag: F21)

This is one of those I'm-too-darn-lazy-to-dress-up looks wherein I just throw on random pieces together, crossing my fingers that I'll still end up looking decent once I walk past the door. I don't know what is with me lately but I seem to be losing my style mojo again. Or maybe the rainy weather is partly to blame? Hmmm...

Have you ever been stuck in a fashion rut?

P.S. Finally got to wear my taupe & lemon heels. Thank you so much to CMG Philippines for this lovely pair!

17 comments:

  1. You definitely rock any clothes, Kookie !!!! Such an amazing woman with an amazing style <3
    Bianca
    www.biancasing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the kind words, bianca!

      Delete
  2. Still looks awesome anyway Ms. Kookie! :) The heels are gorgeous!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ve been bitten by the lazy to dress bug too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ammm in a fashion rut, too. i find myself wearing the same pair of jeans for days.. its not even funny. :) i love your new hair and earrings, kookie :)and you are still fabulous even in a rut. mwahhh

    banisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi! Salamat phowz, Banisa! - Kuki

      Delete
  5. Love yours shoes, great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorble Miss Kookie! Love this look <3333

    - Hope you visit my Blog too:
    www.ohsomefrankie.blogspot.com :)

    THANKS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the most stylish fashion rut phase I've seen, ever=D
    I always love your style,=D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The look is so unpredictable. Perfect Kookie! :) I really love your style!!

    xx,
    stylegrenade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style so much, Kookie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous top. Love the pantssss!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you call this a fashion rut????

    I love the outfit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Eirini

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...