Ramp

Sunday, July 15, 2012

(Playsuit & Belt: The Ramp// Heels: Mango// Clutch: SM Accessories// Earrings: Extremefinds// Cube Ring: Gold Dot)

Peplum playsuit + peplum belt -- that's a double peplum whopper ensemble right there (haha!). You might find a peplum on peplum look a bit over the top but I just love how the belt adds a bit of zang to a classy-looking playsuit. I wouldn't mind wearing the playsuit on its own though. It's a piece that I can see myself wearing again during a special function. 

I recently acquired these two gems from The Ramp...online. Yes ladies, if you've been living under a rock, The Ramp now has an online store! A big two thumbs up (with toes included) for people like me who like doing their shopping online. The Ramp is admittedly one of my favorite retail stores and every time I'd visit their branch in Glorietta, I always end up leaving the store with a swinging shopping bag containing an item or two. Some of my favorite brands from The Ramp are Possibility, Cole Vintage, The Ramp (yes, the store has their own line) and Pink Manila. So if you're someone like me who adores The Ramp but doesn't have the luxury of time to visit any of their branches, you can enjoy shopping with just the click of a button. Start flexing those fingers and head on over to The Ramp.



17 comments:

  1. That skirt belt thing is amazing Kookie!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ms. Kookie! So edgy! The short hair made it so-bagay with this look (ngak Taglish na tuloy hehe). Really love this look! (^_^)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ang cute mo! It's okay naman to make Taglish. Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love your accessories, this outfit is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napapamura nalang ako sa ganda mo! Yes, your clothes are super nice (no doubt about it) but YOU make them look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA! Naks! Do I look like a million bucks? Joke! :P

      Delete
  5. stunning!ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!wala ako ma say grabe lamang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy lang kookie!! you are digging the hair :)

    Rovie The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rovs! Uy, "Rovs" daw! Feeling close ako! Haha!

      Delete
  7. You have what it takes to make this blog a success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh your heels, Kookie!! <3

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That belt is amazing!!!!!
    Also love your earrings and tat!
    Thanks for for commenting so often on chictopia..would love you to visit my blog as well..following you on GFC!
    sheree
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect mixes of peplums!! ♥ Can't explain my love for this look, Kookie! Idol talaga!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...