Quit Meshing Around

Thursday, July 26, 2012

(Jacket: F&H// Tank Top: Zara// Shorts: WAGW// Boots: Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony// Cap & Necklace: H&M// Bag: Alexander Wang)

Whites are slowly easing their way into my closet. And so is mesh. When I saw this white bomber jacket with mesh sleeves from F&H, my eyes widened as if I struck gold -- couldn't be "more" happier (let's stress the point, shall we?) with the combination of white and mesh. I think an obsession with mesh is beginning to form. I just purchased two mesh tops a week ago from an online shop two continents away and I'm starting to develop this unreasonable restless feeling (a.k.a. getting impatient) for its arrival. I believe mesh will be the answer to my '90s grunge craving.

P.S. Thanks to Lana for getting the beige cap for me!


25 comments:

  1. Naks, back to wearing platforms ah? Hahaa!! Shucks Kookie, ang ganda talaga nung bag moooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut takes the whole look to another level of chic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great sense of style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tin! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. sporty chic!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! You look fab!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, following you now!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    www.chicallover.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sick!!

    Keisha
    www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, so in love with your style :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    Blog: Oh it's Juno

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm totally digging this outfit Ms.Kookie!!! i LOVE your approach to the sporty trend this season!!!



    ps: your previous outfits are so amazing!!!



    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this, edgy to chic to girly. you have amazing taste in clothes. you can mesh diff styles together perfectly without overdoing it. cute blog btw girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit ! love the bag and the accessories all!

    www.viverenewyork.blogspot.com
    life style places in New York City

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...